[Solved] new interface

Here you can let us know about any minor bugs & glitches.

[Solved] new interface

Postby haldana » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:42 pm

Nicely done.
The player icons on the left hand side may be a touch too small. Mousing over the spot that tells you how far to the next level is almost impossible (too small). And the pictures (especially on the combat page) seemed stretched out and/or squeezed.

When trying to collapse the map (after bringing it up for a look of course), I think most of us look for a spot on actual picture to click rather than the smaller pane to the left.
haldana
Herald

Re: new interface

Postby Menorbriam » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:35 am

Hi Haldana,

Thanks, let us check it!
Lords of Xulima Game Director & Tech Support
info@numantiangames.com
Menorbriam
Xulnari

Postby Kordanor » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Two things about the new interface I mentioned on the steam forums a few days ago:
-The Icons on the right which you use to open different menues like the order of your party could feel more responsive. Maybe by putting something behind the little icons, making the cursor look different than it is now or something similar. In addition I would like to be able to press the buttons not just to open the menue. It would be cool if I could also close the menu by pushing them again. Or even swithing between different windows by clicking on button A first and then on B instead of clicking on A, closing the window and then clicking on B
-In Combat you can move your party members and get a special icon for that. But this mouse icon does not go away once you leave the character portrait. So if you hover over the most left member and then move the mouse to the combat speed, it will keep the icon for most of the space, which doesn't really look as intended.
Kordanor
Herald

Postby Menorbriam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi Kordanor,

Thanks let us check it!
Lords of Xulima Game Director & Tech Support
info@numantiangames.com
Menorbriam
Xulnari

Return to Player Reports